Plesk is a web hosting control panel that is associated with the Windows and Linux operating systems. It offers pretty much the same features as cPanel. Plesk users can manage thousands of virtual hosts on a single server. Plesk control panel can be used with VPS, shared, and dedicated web hosting.
Some of the main features of the Plesk panel are as follows:
- Domain – Add domains and subdomains and move them between subscriptions. Configure DNS and DNSSEC. Secure all your domains with the new SSL It! extension.
- Email – Horde & RoundCube webmail on Plesk for Linux / Windows. Automatically set up Outlook & Thunderbird clients with mail auto-discover plus SNI support.
- Database – Move databases between subscriptions and find out which database is linked to which website. Now with MariaDB as the database server for customer websites.
- Files – You can become more productive than ever before with the all-improved File Manager – Now including additional mass uploading and file search abilities.
- Application Catalog – Customize your personal control panel and add even more value to Plesk, using a wide variety of third-party applications in the Plesk Application Catalog.
- Backup – Schedule incremental backups. Easily restore site/database changes with minimum free space using remote storage like S3, GDrive, OneDrive & more.
- Extension Catalog – Mix and match 100s of power extensions, from security to backup to developer tools. Install add-ons like SpeedKit, ImunifyAV, KernelCare or WordPress Toolkit.
- Mobile Apps – Want Plesk in your pocket when you’re on the go? Manage your business and servers wherever you are with Plesk Mobile.
- Website Builder – Create fully responsive websites, online stores, and blogs with your choice of site builders
- Multi-Language Support – With partners and customers scattered all over the world, Plesk is available in 32 languages.
- Self-Repair Tools – Self-repair functions are built into Plesk to handle technical issues without support. Keep tabs on server health with Advanced Monitoring, plus Grafana charting.
- Security – Server security in the Plesk core and 3rd parties: OS, network, app, site. WebApp Firewall (ModSecurity) & Brute Force Protection (fail2ban) active out the box.
After careful consideration and testing a lot of panels, we finally chose Plesk because of its performance and user experience. We recommend trying one of our WordPress Hosting Packages. Not only you get reliability and speed but we have cherry-picked some of the best plugins and themes for you for free. Along with all that you also get a free SSL certificate. Basically, you can launch a website for £1.99 per month.
We automatically install WordPress for you, and you can quickly start working on your website idea within minutes. If you need further assistance, just reach us at email@example.com.